We offer tutoring to help you succeed in your introductory business courses. For business courses not listed, check your course syllabus or contact faculty during office hours.
Morgan: ACCY 206, 207, 288, 306, 307, 310, 320, 331, 332, 360, 450
Rafi: ACCY 206, 207, 288, 306, 307, 310, 320, 331, 360, 470, 482
|Wednesday||9 a.m. -noon||Rafi|
FINA 320, 330, 340 and 350
|Tuesday||9 a.m. -12:30 p.m.||Tony|
|Thursday||9 a.m. -12:30 p.m.||Tony|
|Friday||10 a.m.- 4 p.m.||Alex|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - noon||Erik|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - noon||Erik|
|Tuesday||Noon - 2 p.m.||Nate Kennedy|
|Thursday||Noon - 2 p.m.||Nate Kennedy|
|Monday||11 a.m. - noon||
|Friday||Noon - 3 p.m.||
How to Access COB Tutoring
- When tutors are available, log into Blackboard.
- On the left sidebar, select organizations (not courses).
- Click on 'College of Business tutoring' and then select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Chose the department of the course you want tutoring in
- (e.g., for FINA 320 help, click on 'finance course tutoring' during the hours posted above).
- Click 'join session' (or call if having audio issues through your computer).
Tips From Our Students
Attend every class and complete every assignment with attention to detail. Jot notes on the formula sheet when studying, then transfer your notes from your head to your exam formula sheet the moment that you receive your exam. If you don't understand the concept behind the calculation, you are more than likely to get confused during the exam. If you think a concept is too rare to be part of the exam, you are wrong, and you should know it.
- Brett (UBUS 223)
8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.